Radio Tonight at 9pm EST: Getting Honest about Boys
Boys face a lot of pressure in their young lives. Trying to navigate their social lives with young women is a trying, painful experience even when things go well. It is a time of lessons, most of them by trial and error.
They don’t get much help with this. Most of what they get from adults is some lectures on how you treat, or perhaps please, the opposite sex, but almost nothing on how to hold your own with them.
Simply put, we fail to teach boys what they really need to know about girls, and themselves, where it concerns relationships.
The show will air at 9pm EST.
On Monday, April 16, 2012, at 9:00 pm EST (yes, we are back to the regular time), join co-hosts Dr. Tara Palmatier and Paul Elam for an episode of Man, Woman, Truth that focuses on the messages we give boys about their expectations in relationships with women, and how we set them up for misery in later life.
Here is the link to the SHOW PAGE.
The call in number for the show is 310-388-9709.
Shrink4Men Coaching and Consultation Services:
Dr Tara J. Palmatier provides confidential, fee-for-service, consultation/coaching services to help both men and women work through their relationship issues via telephone and/or Skype chat. Her practice combines practical advice, support, reality testing and goal-oriented outcomes. Please visit the Shrink4Men Services page for professional inquiries.
- Going Mental with Dr Tara Palmatier and Paul Elam: Abusive Women, Smart Men, Bad Choices
- In His Own Words: Mother or Monster?
- In His Own Words: Heeding Childhood Lessons
- In His Own Words: The Making of a Knight in Shining Armor
- In His Own Words: A Real Time Cry for Help
- In His Own Words: Summer from Hell
- In His Own Words: Sex, Lies and Videotape
- In His Own Words: Dodging a Bullet
- In His Own Words: The Monster Behind the Beautiful Mask
- In His Own Words: Princess Turns into a Poisonous Toad
- In His Own Words: A BPD Mom and a Recently Divorced Custody Evaluator Walk into a Courtroom . . .
- In His Own Words: Dangerous Crazy Bitch Ahead
- In His Own Words: Another VAWA Success Story
- In His Own Words: One Brownie, Hold the Nuts
- In His Own Words: Violent Alcoholic Wife Attacks (VAWA)
- In His Own Words: Living a Nightmare
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month: Men Are the Invisible Victims
- MWT Radio Tonight: Lake Tantrum Special with James Mongiat
- In Defense of James Mongiat (Soon-to-Be_Ex-Husband of the Lake Tantrum Lady
- Man-Woman-Truth Radio: Emotional Incest and Parentification
A Shrink for Men Blogs
- #ThisIsWhatFeminismLooksLike bit.ly/1hGW79I 2 months ago
- #ThisIsWhatFeminismLooksLike bit.ly/1kqKDad 2 months ago
- Runway model punches FEMEN protestor in the face at fashion show dailym.ai/1h86aDV 10 months ago
- New blog post: Why Some Borderline, Narcissistic and Histrionic Mothers Sabotage their Children shrink4men.com/2012/10/02/why… 1 year ago
- New blog post: Please Sign the Petition to Impeach Judge Lori B. Jackson shrink4men.com/2012/09/28/ple… 1 year ago