Winning vs. Taking: What Does Winning Mean to Abusive, High-Conflict and/or Personality Disordered Women?
There’s a new article on www.Shrink4Men.com that explores what “winning” means to abusive, high-conflict and/or personality disordered people. To an abusive BPD/NPD, “winning” is about taking from others, hurting and controlling them. Winning is not about working hard to achieve a goal. This explains why these individuals are rarely happy, even when they succeed in taking material assets, relationships and other tangible and intangible things from their victims.
Here’s the link:
Shrink4Men Coaching and Consultation Services:
Dr Tara J. Palmatier provides confidential, fee-for-service, consultation/coaching services to help both men and women work through their relationship issues via telephone and/or Skype chat. Her practice combines practical advice, support, reality testing and goal-oriented outcomes. Please visit the Shrink4Men Services page for professional inquiries.
- Going Mental with Dr Tara Palmatier and Paul Elam: Abusive Women, Smart Men, Bad Choices
- In His Own Words: Mother or Monster?
- In His Own Words: Heeding Childhood Lessons
- In His Own Words: The Making of a Knight in Shining Armor
- In His Own Words: A Real Time Cry for Help
- In His Own Words: Summer from Hell
- In His Own Words: Sex, Lies and Videotape
- In His Own Words: Dodging a Bullet
- In His Own Words: The Monster Behind the Beautiful Mask
- In His Own Words: Princess Turns into a Poisonous Toad
- In His Own Words: A BPD Mom and a Recently Divorced Custody Evaluator Walk into a Courtroom . . .
- In His Own Words: Dangerous Crazy Bitch Ahead
- In His Own Words: Another VAWA Success Story
- In His Own Words: One Brownie, Hold the Nuts
- In His Own Words: Violent Alcoholic Wife Attacks (VAWA)
- In His Own Words: Living a Nightmare
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month: Men Are the Invisible Victims
- MWT Radio Tonight: Lake Tantrum Special with James Mongiat
- In Defense of James Mongiat (Soon-to-Be_Ex-Husband of the Lake Tantrum Lady
- Man-Woman-Truth Radio: Emotional Incest and Parentification
|just friends on Going Mental with Dr Tara Palm…|
|Dino on 13 Signs Your Wife or Girlfrie…|
|perum on 13 Signs Your Wife or Girlfrie…|
|onemeremember on 10 Signs Your Girlfriend or Wi…|
|gildardogarcia on 10 Signs Your Girlfriend or Wi…|
|Matthew Jones on When Love Hurts: The Emotional…|
|William Morris on 13 Signs Your Wife or Girlfrie…|
|gary on The Emotionally Abusive Person…|
|Kevin Romero on The Emotionally Abusive Person…|
|Chris on Why Parental Alienation is the…|
A Shrink for Men Blogs
- @wizardofcause @TIMEIdeas Today's feminism wants to have its cake and eat it, too, at the expense of everyone and everything #EffFeminism 6 hours ago
- RT @wizardofcause: @shrink4men @TIMEIdeas "You're STRONG! But also under constant threat. But YOU'RE INDEPENDENT! But #heforshe" Doublethi… 6 hours ago
- Camille Paglia on rape culture HYSTERIA: The modern campus cannot comprehend evil: ti.me/1mHwj5j via @TIMEIdeas 7 hours ago
- RT @FartToContinue: #GamerGate What it's like to work with Polygon [youtube comment] http://t.co/UbXkOUHis4 5 days ago
- RT @JudgyBitch1: #HeForShe moving us backwards and calling it progress #NoThanks #WomenAgainstFeminism http://t.co/5oW8CtwtdQ 5 days ago