Winning vs. Taking: What Does Winning Mean to Abusive, High-Conflict and/or Personality Disordered Women?
There’s a new article on www.Shrink4Men.com that explores what “winning” means to abusive, high-conflict and/or personality disordered people. To an abusive BPD/NPD, “winning” is about taking from others, hurting and controlling them. Winning is not about working hard to achieve a goal. This explains why these individuals are rarely happy, even when they succeed in taking material assets, relationships and other tangible and intangible things from their victims.
Here’s the link:
Shrink4Men Coaching and Consultation Services:
Dr Tara J. Palmatier provides confidential, fee-for-service, consultation/coaching services to help both men and women work through their relationship issues via telephone and/or Skype chat. Her practice combines practical advice, support, reality testing and goal-oriented outcomes. Please visit the Shrink4Men Services page for professional inquiries.
- Going Mental with Dr Tara Palmatier and Paul Elam: Abusive Women, Smart Men, Bad Choices
- In His Own Words: Mother or Monster?
- In His Own Words: Heeding Childhood Lessons
- In His Own Words: The Making of a Knight in Shining Armor
- In His Own Words: A Real Time Cry for Help
- In His Own Words: Summer from Hell
- In His Own Words: Sex, Lies and Videotape
- In His Own Words: Dodging a Bullet
- In His Own Words: The Monster Behind the Beautiful Mask
- In His Own Words: Princess Turns into a Poisonous Toad
- In His Own Words: A BPD Mom and a Recently Divorced Custody Evaluator Walk into a Courtroom . . .
- In His Own Words: Dangerous Crazy Bitch Ahead
- In His Own Words: Another VAWA Success Story
- In His Own Words: One Brownie, Hold the Nuts
- In His Own Words: Violent Alcoholic Wife Attacks (VAWA)
- In His Own Words: Living a Nightmare
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month: Men Are the Invisible Victims
- MWT Radio Tonight: Lake Tantrum Special with James Mongiat
- In Defense of James Mongiat (Soon-to-Be_Ex-Husband of the Lake Tantrum Lady
- Man-Woman-Truth Radio: Emotional Incest and Parentification
|Chris on Why Parental Alienation is the…|
|onemeremember on 10 Signs Your Girlfriend or Wi…|
|Scott on 10 Signs Your Girlfriend or Wi…|
|vlad on 10 Signs Your Girlfriend or Wi…|
|SNM on 10 Signs Your Girlfriend or Wi…|
|shrink4men on 10 Signs Your Girlfriend or Wi…|
|firstname.lastname@example.org on 10 Signs Your Girlfriend or Wi…|
|chris on When Love Hurts: The Emotional…|
|Kathleen Hewtson on Divorce and Break-Ups: There I…|
|Dino on How to Find a Good Therapist I…|
A Shrink for Men Blogs
- RT @RichardDawkins: @c0nc0rdance Yes, amazingly, males have rights too. Males are raped too. Males get drunk too. & an accused is innocent … 4 hours ago
- RT @Scatmaster: To all MSM media orgs who r silent in relation to #HopeSolo u are complicit in perpetuating #DV @espn @NBCNews @CBSNews @Fo… 4 hours ago
- ANNOYING CHICK HABITS - Redonkulas.com: youtu.be/xQP73nN_ooo via @YouTube 4 hours ago
- RT @Scatmaster: why no call out to the organizations who support her violence #HopeSolo @ussoccer_wnt @NWSL @SeattleReignFC @espn @espnW @… 4 hours ago
- Let the indoctrination begin! NFL orders staff to attend domestic violence classes, but not NFL wives dailym.ai/1v0sYO5 via @MailOnline 4 hours ago