Animated Video: Narcissistic Wife Yelling at Husband
I made my own animated video on Xtranormal. This really is too much fun. You’ve got to try it. The script was inspired by the stories men have posted on A Shrink for Men about their wives and girlfriends. I’m actually thinking of creating videos to include in my regular blogs to illustrate points, sort of like “dramatic reenactments.”
If anyone reading this would like to create their own videos it’s super easy to sign-up at Xtranormal for their free basic service. You don’t have to download anything and it automatically publishes it to YouTube if you wish to do so. In fact, if anyone would like to create their own video and send me the URL embed link, I’ll post it on A Shrink for Men (provided its not obscene or espousing violence, hate crimes, etc.)
This took me about an hour to create while watching The Philanthropist (why oh why did James Purefoy, a.k.a. the best Marc Antony ever, sign on for that project?) last night. I’m still trying to master the timing of the gestures, movements and expressions with the dialogue. It’s the first one I’ve done, so please forgive some of the glitches.
by Dr Tara J. Palmatier, PsyD
Private Consultation and Coaching
I provide confidential, fee-for-service, consultation/coaching services to help both men and women work through their relationship issues via telephone and/or Skype chat. My practice combines practical advice, support, reality testing and goal-oriented outcomes. Please visit Services and Products for professional inquiries.
If you find the information I provide free of charge helpful and valuable here on Shrink4Men, please consider making a donation via PayPal to help me maintain the site.
- “Say Goodbye to Crazy” to Be Released for Pre-order on Valentines Day
- Going Mental with Dr Tara Palmatier and Paul Elam: Abusive Women, Smart Men, Bad Choices
- In His Own Words: Mother or Monster?
- In His Own Words: Heeding Childhood Lessons
- In His Own Words: The Making of a Knight in Shining Armor
- In His Own Words: A Real Time Cry for Help
- In His Own Words: Summer from Hell
- In His Own Words: Sex, Lies and Videotape
- In His Own Words: Dodging a Bullet
- In His Own Words: The Monster Behind the Beautiful Mask
- In His Own Words: Princess Turns into a Poisonous Toad
- In His Own Words: A BPD Mom and a Recently Divorced Custody Evaluator Walk into a Courtroom . . .
- In His Own Words: Dangerous Crazy Bitch Ahead
- In His Own Words: Another VAWA Success Story
- In His Own Words: One Brownie, Hold the Nuts
- In His Own Words: Violent Alcoholic Wife Attacks (VAWA)
- In His Own Words: Living a Nightmare
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month: Men Are the Invisible Victims
- MWT Radio Tonight: Lake Tantrum Special with James Mongiat
- In Defense of James Mongiat (Soon-to-Be_Ex-Husband of the Lake Tantrum Lady
A Shrink for Men Blogs
- RT @RickNothing: @joerogan Would you consider having @AVoiceForMen and @shrink4men on your podcast to talk about leaving crazy women. 3 weeks ago
- RT @WaterLilyDreams: PSA: Don't disagree with a narcissist unless you have an escape plan or you're ready to listen to them try to disprove… 3 weeks ago
- Under pressure from #gamergate protesters, @Intel pulls advertising from @gamasutra on.recode.net/1mSm2TO via @heyheyesj 9 months ago
- @wizardofcause @TIMEIdeas Today's feminism wants to have its cake and eat it, too, at the expense of everyone and everything #EffFeminism 10 months ago
- RT @wizardofcause: @shrink4men @TIMEIdeas "You're STRONG! But also under constant threat. But YOU'RE INDEPENDENT! But #heforshe" Doublethi… 10 months ago