Man Woman Truth Radio Tonight at 9pm: Divorcing your Kids, Part 1
What do men do when the marriage is over, but the ex-wife uses the kids as a permanent, go-to method for continuing her vindictive and vengeful behavior? For many men, there is no good way out. They are, out of love for their children, locked in to a lifestyle of continuing abuse. Frequently the children are enlisted by the mother to share her hatred and animosity for the father, and what was once a broken marriage becomes a broken family.
Some men are forced to consider an almost unthinkable solution, which is to say good-bye to their children. It is a problem that no man wants, yet many face.
Some men live by a code as fathers that no matter what the circumstances saying good-bye to their children is not an option. Unfortunately, in some cases, that position results in more chaos, for him, and for his children.
Sometimes staying in the mix is the wrong thing to do.
This is a very difficult and controversial topic, but tonight on the Man Woman Truth Radio Program we will address it with frankness and honesty.
We invite you to join hosts Paul Elam and Dr. Tara Palmatier for a rare discussion on the difficult decision to divorce your children.
The phone lines will be open at 310-388-9709 for your calls, and after the one hour program both Paul and Dr. T will be present in the Stickam room for further discussion and to field questions.
If you are a father feeling trapped in an endless pattern of destruction by your ex-wife and dealing with children whose minds have been poisoned and turned against you, please join us for this very special program.
The show airs live on May 21, at 8:00 Central Time, US, which is 2:00 a.m. May 22, in London and 11:00 a.m. May 22 in Brisbane. If you have not yet requested membership in the Stickam Room, you can do so through the link below.
Shrink4Men Coaching and Consultation Services:
Dr Tara J. Palmatier provides confidential, fee-for-service, consultation/coaching services to help both men and women work through their relationship issues via telephone and/or Skype chat. Her practice combines practical advice, support, reality testing and goal-oriented outcomes. Please visit the Shrink4Men Services page for professional inquiries.
- Why Love Bombing is a Red Flag
- Why is No Contact So Hard?
- How to Love a Woman Who Has Been to Hell and Back: Look for the Nearest Exit
- Narcissists, Borderlines, Codependents and Mutual Childhood Issues
- How to Protect yourself from Narcissists, Psychopaths and Borderlines
- Are You Codependent?
- Relationship Boundaries, Part 2
- Relationship Boundaries, Part 1
- Emotional Toddlers: Narcissists, Borderlines and Psychopaths, Part 1
- Winning an Argument with a Narcissist, Part 1
- Winning an Argument with a Narcissist, Part 2
- Emotional Toddlers: Narcissists, Borderlines and Psychopaths, Part 2
- How to Be a Successful Narcissist
- Custody Battles with Narcissists and Borderlines: Obsessed with Diet and Poop
- Narcissistic Abuse: Stages of Rumination During the Healing Process
- “Say Goodbye to Crazy” to Be Released for Pre-order on Valentines Day
- Going Mental with Dr Tara Palmatier and Paul Elam: Abusive Women, Smart Men, Bad Choices
- In His Own Words: Mother or Monster?
- In His Own Words: Heeding Childhood Lessons
- In His Own Words: The Making of a Knight in Shining Armor
|Hussein Kurdi on 13 Signs Your Wife or Girlfrie…|
|Nick on When Love Hurts: The Emotional…|
|Joe P. on When Love Hurts: The Emotional…|
|Mike on When Love Hurts: The Emotional…|
|Rahul on 13 Signs Your Wife or Girlfrie…|
|Ed on 10 Signs Your Girlfriend or Wi…|
|Ed on 10 Signs Your Girlfriend or Wi…|
|shrink4men on Traumatic Love: Is Your Narcis…|
|David Webber on Traumatic Love: Is Your Narcis…|
|Jerry on 10 Signs Your Girlfriend or Wi…|
Articles by Month
- How to be a successful Narcissist in 5 easy steps! bit.ly/2aiDME6 https://t.co/xqjyYw1TKr 9 months ago
- RT @TheCrazyBusters: Is @TheCrazyBusters right for you? bit.ly/29MYyiP 9 months ago
- RT @TheCrazyBusters: Welcome to CrazyBusters! Bye-bye to the narcissists, borderlines and psychopaths in your life! bit.ly/29MYyiP 9 months ago
- Please check out @TheCrazyBusters twitter.com/TheCrazyBuster… 9 months ago
- Inspirational Facebook memes #Redflag #DomesticViolenceAwareness #DatingMistakesMenMake #dating #Datingadvice http://t.co/DxmHfCZVUQ 1 year ago