Radio Tonight: Interview with Daddy Justice
Daddy Justice has caused quite a few stirs in his time. He walks into the not so hallowed halls of justice in our family court system, as well as offices for our state and national government, and, with camera in hand, asks lots of questions that cannot be answered easily by our representatives.
Rather I should say questions that cannot be easily answered by anyone telling the truth.
For his trouble his has been assaulted (by an anti-domestic violence advocate no less) pushed around by authorities, and in the latest round was railroaded into court and convicted of disturbing the peace, even when video of his actions taken by courthouse cameras proved beyond any doubt that the testimony offered against him was false.
Of course, when the cops, prosecutor, judge and complainant (who works in the court) all want a conviction, then false testimony will hardly stand in the way of Law and Order in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.
And that is what they got, riding Daddy Justice on a railroad that Southern Pacific would be proud of.
The whole story is worth more than passing glance, because more than any other story in recent times, it highlights and accentuates exactly how corrupt our court officials have become. In this case they barely even tried to cover their lies.
We invite you to join us Monday night at 8:00 PM Central Time, January 21, 2013 (2:00am GMT Jan. 22), for a special edition of AVFM Radio with Dr. Tara Palmatier and Paul Elam, who will interview Daddy Justice about his recent trip to Kangaroo Kourt, and about false allegations in general. The call in number is 310-388-9709.
- “Say Goodbye to Crazy” to Be Released for Pre-order on Valentines Day
- Going Mental with Dr Tara Palmatier and Paul Elam: Abusive Women, Smart Men, Bad Choices
- In His Own Words: Mother or Monster?
- In His Own Words: Heeding Childhood Lessons
- In His Own Words: The Making of a Knight in Shining Armor
- In His Own Words: A Real Time Cry for Help
- In His Own Words: Summer from Hell
- In His Own Words: Sex, Lies and Videotape
- In His Own Words: Dodging a Bullet
- In His Own Words: The Monster Behind the Beautiful Mask
- In His Own Words: Princess Turns into a Poisonous Toad
- In His Own Words: A BPD Mom and a Recently Divorced Custody Evaluator Walk into a Courtroom . . .
- In His Own Words: Dangerous Crazy Bitch Ahead
- In His Own Words: Another VAWA Success Story
- In His Own Words: One Brownie, Hold the Nuts
- In His Own Words: Violent Alcoholic Wife Attacks (VAWA)
- In His Own Words: Living a Nightmare
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month: Men Are the Invisible Victims
- MWT Radio Tonight: Lake Tantrum Special with James Mongiat
- In Defense of James Mongiat (Soon-to-Be_Ex-Husband of the Lake Tantrum Lady
A Shrink for Men Blogs
- How to be a successful Narcissist in 5 easy steps! bit.ly/2aiDME6 https://t.co/xqjyYw1TKr 6 months ago
- RT @TheCrazyBusters: Is @TheCrazyBusters right for you? bit.ly/29MYyiP 6 months ago
- RT @TheCrazyBusters: Welcome to CrazyBusters! Bye-bye to the narcissists, borderlines and psychopaths in your life! bit.ly/29MYyiP 6 months ago
- Please check out @TheCrazyBusters twitter.com/TheCrazyBuster… 6 months ago
- Inspirational Facebook memes #Redflag #DomesticViolenceAwareness #DatingMistakesMenMake #dating #Datingadvice http://t.co/DxmHfCZVUQ 1 year ago