MWT Radio Tonight: Lake Tantrum Special with James Mongiat
James Mongiat became so accustomed to his wife Whitney’s childish fits that he decided to video one of them in order to show people just how out of control and immature she really is. He posted the video on YouTube and it went viral.
It also sent Whitney to an attorney, and set the “guys are always wrong” media machine into full overdrive. James has been lambasted by white knights and other elements in the media about as mature as Whitney since the video made such a splash.
As we all know that is not an unusual turn of events for men dealing with abusive women.
We welcome you to join Paul Elam and Dr. Tara Palmatier for a special episode of Man, Woman, Truth Radio, where we will interview James Mongiat, to get what the mainstream won’t ever give him, a fair chance to tell his side of the story in full. Needless to say, there is a whole lot more to this story than what you saw on the video. According to James, the behavior captured in the lake tantrum video is benign compared to the the other abuses and domestic violence he has suffered while married to Whitney, which will be all to familiar to Shrink4Men readers.
The show airs tonight (Thursday, August 1st) on blogtalkradio at 6pm PST/7pm MST/8pm CST/9pm EDT. We will be taking calls. The call in number is 310-388-9709.
Shrink4Men Coaching and Consulting Services:
Dr Tara J. Palmatier provides confidential, fee-for-service, consultation/coaching services to help both men and women work through their relationship issues via telephone and/or Skype chat. Her practice combines practical advice, support, reality testing and goal-oriented outcomes. Please visit the Shrink4Men Services page for professional inquiries.
- “Say Goodbye to Crazy” to Be Released for Pre-order on Valentines Day
- Going Mental with Dr Tara Palmatier and Paul Elam: Abusive Women, Smart Men, Bad Choices
- In His Own Words: Mother or Monster?
- In His Own Words: Heeding Childhood Lessons
- In His Own Words: The Making of a Knight in Shining Armor
- In His Own Words: A Real Time Cry for Help
- In His Own Words: Summer from Hell
- In His Own Words: Sex, Lies and Videotape
- In His Own Words: Dodging a Bullet
- In His Own Words: The Monster Behind the Beautiful Mask
- In His Own Words: Princess Turns into a Poisonous Toad
- In His Own Words: A BPD Mom and a Recently Divorced Custody Evaluator Walk into a Courtroom . . .
- In His Own Words: Dangerous Crazy Bitch Ahead
- In His Own Words: Another VAWA Success Story
- In His Own Words: One Brownie, Hold the Nuts
- In His Own Words: Violent Alcoholic Wife Attacks (VAWA)
- In His Own Words: Living a Nightmare
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month: Men Are the Invisible Victims
- MWT Radio Tonight: Lake Tantrum Special with James Mongiat
- In Defense of James Mongiat (Soon-to-Be_Ex-Husband of the Lake Tantrum Lady
A Shrink for Men Blogs
- How to be a successful Narcissist in 5 easy steps! bit.ly/2aiDME6 https://t.co/xqjyYw1TKr 6 months ago
- RT @TheCrazyBusters: Is @TheCrazyBusters right for you? bit.ly/29MYyiP 6 months ago
- RT @TheCrazyBusters: Welcome to CrazyBusters! Bye-bye to the narcissists, borderlines and psychopaths in your life! bit.ly/29MYyiP 6 months ago
- Please check out @TheCrazyBusters twitter.com/TheCrazyBuster… 6 months ago
- Inspirational Facebook memes #Redflag #DomesticViolenceAwareness #DatingMistakesMenMake #dating #Datingadvice http://t.co/DxmHfCZVUQ 1 year ago