What do men do when the marriage is over, but the ex-wife uses the kids as a permanent, go-to method for continuing her vindictive and vengeful behavior? For many men, there is no good way out. They are, out of love for their children, locked in to a lifestyle of continuing abuse. Frequently the children are enlisted by the mother to share her hatred and animosity for the father, and what was once a broken marriage becomes a broken family.
Some men are forced to consider an almost unthinkable solution, which is to say good-bye to their children. It is a problem that no man wants, yet many face.
Some men live by a code as fathers that no matter what the circumstances saying good-bye to their children is not an option. Unfortunately, in some cases, that position results in more chaos, for him, and for his children.
Sometimes staying in the mix is the wrong thing to do.
This is a very difficult and controversial topic, but tonight on the Man Woman Truth Radio Program we will address it with frankness and honesty.
We invite you to join hosts Paul Elam and Dr. Tara Palmatier for a rare discussion on the difficult decision to divorce your children.
The phone lines will be open at 310-388-9709 for your calls, and after the one hour program both Paul and Dr. T will be present in the Stickam room for further discussion and to field questions.
If you are a father feeling trapped in an endless pattern of destruction by your ex-wife and dealing with children whose minds have been poisoned and turned against you, please join us for this very special program.
The show airs live on May 21, at 8:00 Central Time, US, which is 2:00 a.m. May 22, in London and 11:00 a.m. May 22 in Brisbane. If you have not yet requested membership in the Stickam Room, you can do so through the link below.
Shrink4Men Coaching and Consultation Services:
Dr Tara J. Palmatier provides confidential, fee-for-service, consultation/coaching services to help both men and women work through their relationship issues via telephone and/or Skype chat. Her practice combines practical advice, support, reality testing and goal-oriented outcomes. Please visit the Shrink4Men Services page for professional inquiries.
- “Say Goodbye to Crazy” to Be Released for Pre-order on Valentines Day
- Going Mental with Dr Tara Palmatier and Paul Elam: Abusive Women, Smart Men, Bad Choices
- In His Own Words: Mother or Monster?
- In His Own Words: Heeding Childhood Lessons
- In His Own Words: The Making of a Knight in Shining Armor
- In His Own Words: A Real Time Cry for Help
- In His Own Words: Summer from Hell
- In His Own Words: Sex, Lies and Videotape
- In His Own Words: Dodging a Bullet
- In His Own Words: The Monster Behind the Beautiful Mask
- In His Own Words: Princess Turns into a Poisonous Toad
- In His Own Words: A BPD Mom and a Recently Divorced Custody Evaluator Walk into a Courtroom . . .
- In His Own Words: Dangerous Crazy Bitch Ahead
- In His Own Words: Another VAWA Success Story
- In His Own Words: One Brownie, Hold the Nuts
- In His Own Words: Violent Alcoholic Wife Attacks (VAWA)
- In His Own Words: Living a Nightmare
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month: Men Are the Invisible Victims
- MWT Radio Tonight: Lake Tantrum Special with James Mongiat
- In Defense of James Mongiat (Soon-to-Be_Ex-Husband of the Lake Tantrum Lady
|Dale on In His Own Words: Dangerous Cr…|
|shrink4men on In His Own Words: Dangerous Cr…|
|Dale on In His Own Words: Dangerous Cr…|
|Tab Sansouci on 10 Signs Your Girlfriend or Wi…|
|Louwrens Roos on Can a Man Break the Cycle of E…|
|Felix Oleksin on 10 Signs Your Girlfriend or Wi…|
|shrink4men on Why Parental Alienation is the…|
|shrink4men on 10 Signs Your Girlfriend or Wi…|
|CJ on 10 Signs Your Girlfriend or Wi…|
|Christina Rae on Why Parental Alienation is the…|
A Shrink for Men Blogs
- How to be a successful Narcissist in 5 easy steps! bit.ly/2aiDME6 https://t.co/xqjyYw1TKr 2 months ago
- RT @TheCrazyBusters: Is @TheCrazyBusters right for you? bit.ly/29MYyiP 2 months ago
- RT @TheCrazyBusters: Welcome to CrazyBusters! Bye-bye to the narcissists, borderlines and psychopaths in your life! bit.ly/29MYyiP 2 months ago
- Please check out @TheCrazyBusters twitter.com/TheCrazyBuster… 2 months ago
- Inspirational Facebook memes #Redflag #DomesticViolenceAwareness #DatingMistakesMenMake #dating #Datingadvice http://t.co/DxmHfCZVUQ 11 months ago